Permits for Structures

Do I need a permit?

Permits depend on your local town code and the size of your structure. Usually smaller gazebos, pavilions, or pergolas do not require a permit under a certain square footage. Your local codes can be found online or from your local municipality. Some jurisdictions may require property line setbacks for your structure.

Do you have drawings to accommodate for a permit?

We can provide dimensional drawings to accommodate for your local requirements. Most of the time this is all the permit jurisdiction needs to approve the structure. If additional information is needed, we can also supply stamped engineered structural drawings. These drawings are an additional cost.